Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Positive Self-Talk

Here is what I gave my bootcamp ladies tonight @ our first session! You ladies are AWESOME! So excited to start working with you & feel blessed to serve you! Be thinking about your goals so we can work on them on Thursday!

Whether you think you can or can't your RIGHT! So proud of you!

Verse for the week: For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7


Positive Self Talk

I put Success into action by putting myself into action.

Because I choose to be healthy, I choose to take action now - right now, today.

I do everything I need to do when I need to do it.

I never wait for someone else to motivate me.  I enjoy motivating myself, and I’m good at putting myself into action.

I read my goals daily.  I have a clear picture of my goals in my mind at all times. 

I know where I’m going and how to get there. I know what I want and how to achieve it.

I know that getting healthy is nothing more than taking one step at a time.  So I take the next step, and keep moving. 

I refuse to let obstacles stand in my way.

I never give up, and I never give in.  I choose to win.  I don’t stop!

I will be healthy because I am in control of what I eat, my exercise and every action I take. 

Right now, at this moment, I make the choice to succeed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment