Thursday, July 15, 2010

Way to be STRONG & COURAGEOUS!

You ladies ROCK!! :) I am so proud of you! You guys kept fighting during the challenge tonight & lifted each other up!!! I loved hearing you cheer each other on! Keep it up & press on these next 2 weeks!!

Here is the info for the book I read out of tonight :)

Youniquely Woman (Becoming who God designed you to be)
Author: Kay Arthur, Emilie Barnes, & Donna Otto

*** I encourage you all to read this book! I am going to read some more things out of it later on :)

Verse I read tonight:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

For those of you with pulled muscles & extra sore be sure to DRINK WATER & STRETCH for 20 minutes before bed & remember to stretch really good before bootcamp! If you have to show up 15 min early thats ok!!! Just be sure to get your legs warmed up!!

Also, for the ones who WON THE CHALLENGE!!! (Erica, Tricia, Courtney, & Cheryl) You get 20% off your spark! Let me know what flavor you want!

Don't forget to say a prayer for Erica tomorrow as she takes her tests!!! We believe in you girl!

Love you all & you are a blessing to me!
Hugs,
Sarah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment