Thursday, July 8, 2010

Goals due Sunday!

Philippians 3:14
"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

Your goals are due to me by Sunday, July 11!  Please e-mail them or bring them to me on or before this date. Please include 1-2 goals in each category that are reachable, but challenging for this month. Categories include: Physical, Spiritual, and Social/Emotional. 
Each goal should include a Resolution- What step(s) are you taking to reach your goal; and should include an Affirmation-Writing to yourself as if you have reached your goal.
Examples are:

1. Physical
   Goal: It is August 1 and i have lost 5 lbs.
   Resolution: I have attended all fitness camp sessions
                   I am journaling what I eat and watching myportion sizes.
   Affirmation: Sarah I am so proud of you for loosing 5 lbs.  You stayed on track with your portion sizes and attended all bootcamps.  You must feel so great that you can fit back into your jeans without feeling squished. 


2. Spiritual
    Goal: It is August 1 and I have a stronger relationship with Christ.
    Resolution: I am waking up 10 min. early to read 1 chapter in the Bible
                   I am memorizing 2 scriptures for this month
    Affirmation: Sarah I know you feel more at peace.  God does not want you to worry or live in fear.  Trust in Him and know that He is in control.  Continue to read the word daily and speak positive scriptures into your life

3.  Emotional / Social
     Goal: It is August 1 and I am more confident in myself and like who i am!
     Resolution: I am speaking the Self Talk sheet daily
                     I am speaking the word of God over my mind, spirit and body
     Affirmation: Sarah, Keep going! When times have been hard, you haven't quit! you have a little more confidence in yourself and who God see you as.  You are beautiful on the inside and out.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.  i would like to see at least 2 physical goals.  :O)  These are real examples of girls that have attended fitness camp.

I am here to SERVE YOU! Let me know what I can do! Also, I need everyone to write me back through email a time we can go to dinner one on one! :) Great job tonight ladies! You are AWESOME! I believe in you!!

Hugs,
Sarah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment