Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great job tonight!!

Ladies... Here are some updates for this week!! :)


Tuesday night Kelli Masters (Jeremy's agent/Advocare sponsor) will be joining us! She will be bringing some Spark drink samples, working out with us, & sharing her testimony @ our closing time! So excited for you to meet her! I know she will bless your life!!

Verse this week- Phil 4:13


 I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13


The second week can be the most challenging! Press on this week & know you can do everything through Him! 


Goals: Thank you to the ones who have already turned in your goals! If you haven't yet try to get them to me by Tuesday so we can talk about them when we go to dinner together!!!


I believe in each of you & so proud of you for getting through the first week!! You are AWESOME!!!




Be checking this blog for recipes, tip, etc this week!


Hugs,
Sarah Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment